Moon & Horn Cascarilla Powder
Cascarilla powder is a ritual powder made from crushed hens' eggs used primarily for protection and banishing.
Cascarilla powder may be used in several ways, including the following.
- Cascarilla powder may be pressed into chalk and used to draw a magical line or circle of protection or to draw protective symbols.
- Add cascarilla powder to a ritual bath to wash away negative energy.
- Add cascarilla powder to a floor wash to cleanse your house of negative energy and prevent negative energy and unfriendly spirits from entering.
- Dust cascarilla powder onto your body to protect you from negative energy as you go about your day.
- If you are shaking hands with people all day, dust your hands to protect yourself from whatever junk they're carrying around with them.
- Cascarilla powder can also be incorporated into candles, incense and soap to help spread around the protection as they are used.
- If you find a trick or spell object and wish to dispose of it, dust your hands well with cascarilla powder before picking it up to protect you from being energetically harmed by the item.
- For external use only